Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012. New Year... Something about that just feels good.  I've always loved New Year's.  Starting fresh, making resolutions, excitement over what God may bring into this coming year.  You can debate the "biblicalness" of resolutions all you want, but sometimes I just need a new start to say "I am going to do [this] with HIS help this year." Love it.
I got to thinking back over 2011.  More of the year was spent out of the state and country than in Ohio.  8 months in Ky, 2 weeks each in Haiti and MI, and a few weekend trips to IN in there. To begin to even share what God has done in my life through each experience would take forever.  I feel tremendously blessed by Father.  He truly is good in all that He does.
2012....
the last half of my first year (perhaps only? :/) teaching school.
the first part of nursing school (LORD willing).
Endless opportunities to witness Him.... God has really been working in my heart and giving me MANY opportunities at school to share my faith and proclaim His gospel. Pray I would be faithful to His calling!!

Bury My Heart on the Mission Field May that be our heart's cry this year! Serve Him.

Soli deo gloria. Miss Court

No comments: