Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Fever

It's finally flipflop & sweater weather.  They told me when I came that the winters are very mild and well I'd be gone before it was really winter anyway so it didn't matter. Well, I lasted through the winter instead and it was exceptionally cold and exceptionally snowy.  I didn't stay in KY to escape the Ohio snowstorms but still! it wouldn't have worked anyway.  So, it's finally spring and about time at that!
I got some surprise company this last weekend.  I met Milo, Carrie, and Brittany in Lexington on Friday night. (their ploy to keep me from coming home since there was this trip to surprise me on sunday)  Bree stayed the weekend with me.  On Saturday afternoon I had Gabe and Weldon and Bree took a bunch of photos for me so I'm going to share some of them!





and then everyone showed up to church sunday! absolutely shocked me beyond crazy! well, i was going to write more but my laptop is dying so perhaps tomorrow during Maddox's nap ;)
take care all ya'll!
Soli Deo Gloria!
Courtney

No comments: